Welcome to Gratitude Mondays.
There are many days that I feel like a failure. A loser… A transgressor, a (shock horror) a sinner… Yes, we are all those for all have fallen short of God’s glory, but we have also been redeemed. As I begin to move along to a greater understanding of how God sees me, how much He truly loves me, how involved He actually is in my life – I am filled with gratitude. So, for the big and the small things in my life where God has blessed me – a sinner, someone who falls short daily of His glory, a failure and a loser, someone who desperately needs redemption:
- I am grateful for us – me, my husband and baby girl. The joy and laughter they have brought to my life is too numerous to be counted.
- But I am also grateful for my growth as a person – a mother and a wife, as a daily learn to walk in God’s ways.
- I am grateful for my home – oh, I know that there is much work to be done, and many things that need to be fixed, but it is my home and I love living there.
- I am grateful that God has never once left me nor forsaken me. Oh, I may doubt His presence at times, and I may doubt His love for me, and I may walk with anxiety and fear at times, but God is so far beyond my fear, and yet He still walks with me daily and loves me.
- I am grateful for all the love in my life. I often don’t feel worthy of love, but I am loved nonetheless. God loves me through my husband and daughter, through family and friends and I am truly grateful.