Ever had that feeling where you’re so dog tired, it feels like you’re walking in fog? That’s how I have been feeling this weekend. Tired. Tired. Tired…
But, gratitude does seem to give a burst of energy to one’s step, so without any further a due, herewith gratitude journal:
- I am grateful for an awesome birthday party we had for Madam on Friday afternoon – she really seemed to enjoy it and all her friends had a great time.
- I am so grateful to be married to a man who gets involved and does it well. He was at Baby Girl’s party, helped fetch the cake, helped set up – made coffee for the parents AND sorted out Baby Girl’s birthday present. Awesomeness.
- I am so grateful for an awesome dinner on Saturday night with hubby, my brother and his wife. It was really cool!
- I am grateful that even though today I am still feeling tired, I managed to get some sleep in this weekend.
- I am grateful that God’s not done with me yet… There is still so much more to come. Just gotta love it!