Today, is Baby Girl’s 8th birthday. And in the spirit of celebrating eight years of her life, my gratitude journal today revolves around her:
- I am grateful that Baby Girl is in our lives – I cannot imagine life without her.
- I am grateful that no matter how hard parenting has been for us, neither her Dad nor I would change anything about the last eight years.
- I am grateful that Baby Girl is healthy, growing well, intelligent, funny and just beautiful.
- I am grateful that my husband consented to giving me what has been the most blessed of gifts in my entire life.
- I am grateful that Baby Girl is a good kid, full of love and kindness.
And I am grateful to be getting more sleep these days! ❤