I’m reblogging some of my older posts – enjoy!
We have been having a horrendous time with Baby Girl the last two nights. She’s got an ENT infection, with mucous in her lungs and well, she’s gone a little mutant with not feeling well. I honestly take my hat off to single moms – because I don’t know how I would cope without my Hubby’s support. So, for my hubby, I thought I’d list 100 things about him that I love, like and really admire.
- He has the most amazing blue eyes – it’s the first thing I noticed about him.
- He has the most gorgeous smile.
- A wicked sense of humour.
- He listens to me – he doesn’t find my intelligence or world view threatening at all (like most of the guys I dated before we met).
- He cooks. And really well.
- He cleans.
- He reads.
- He enjoy Science Fiction – books or movies.
- He loves vampire movies almost…
View original post 1,171 more words