Hubby is away this weekend doing a 361 km race. Yes, I am just a little (a lot) proud of him. It is a huge race and my hubby never shies away from a challenge.
So, this is the plan for the weekend. Tonight, Baby Girl and I will have a movie night. Tomorrow, she has an eye appointment, and then I’m going to take her out for lunch, and we’re off to the Museum. The whole week she has been asking to go to the Museum, and it is for free (I hope), and it should be fun. She wants to see the dinosaur bones. And on Sunday its a stay-at-home-and-clean-up-her-room day. I’m looking forward to a good weekend with Baby Girl.
It is 34 degrees our in “winter” in little old Port Elizabeth – and that is Celsius, not Fahrenheit. It is hot, hot, hot. We do really have stunning Autumn weather here. Anyway, today, I am grateful for:
- Dreams. I dream of the day when hubby and I can afford to really do our house properly, fix all the issues, paint, redo the couch (that is now about 12 years old and sinking in the middle). I would really love a beautiful house, and dream of the day God blesses us with one.
- Happiness. It is so easy to feel happy with this beautiful weather, a good night’s sleep and family that love and support you.
- Weekends. Oh, boy, am I looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow.
- Plans. Knowing that God’s plans are to prosper me, and not to harm me, to give me a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
- Future. Knowing that God has my future, and that I can trust Him completely. He also has my past, and my present. He is everywhere, in time, through time, and in all eternity.
I have much to be grateful for.