What a beautiful morning. There is a slight winter chill in the air, and we are definitely heading towards a cooler season. Although, this is Port Elizabeth, so we can expect pretty much any weather on any given day (we don’t have clearly defined seasons here).
But, today, I am grateful for:
- Being on time for work today. Seriously, every morning is a rush, and every morning I either just arrive on time (by the skin of my teeth), but today was a little more relaxed and I was early. Maybe the traffic was calmer today. 🙂
- For a good run after work yesterday. I almost didn’t go because I had such a busy day, but then I thought I need to go. I haven’t gotten so far with my running ever in my life before, and I can’t give up now. And so I went. And I am really glad that I did. It was a good run.
- My darling, gorgeous husband. This man is amazing – last night, I felt a bit anxious when supper was served, but even in my anxiety I knew that I could trust God to pull me through (and He did), and that my purpose in my life is to honour and love my husband as according to God’s word.
- For my gorgeous Baby Girl. She asked me the other night if being a mother is hard work. And I told her it is probably the hardest thing a woman ever gets to do in her life. But, that I would do it over in a heart beat, just to have her in my life – the rewards so far outweigh the work involved.
- God taking me on the journey of motherhood. He knew that I would regret not having children, and I am grateful for the journey that led me to having Baby Girl.
I have much to be grateful for.