Oh. My. Word. What an awesome weekend. Hubby was away for his cycling tour (which he thoroughly enjoyed) and I took Baby Girl to the Aussie Circus. It was amazing. It was awesome. In fact, if hubby decided he wanted to go this weekend, I would go again – it was that amazing. And Baby Girl loved it. I mean, she really loved it. Baby Girl and I – we had a good weekend.
Today, I am grateful:
- For my husband’s safe return from his cycle tour and that he had a good time. He really enjoyed himself.
- For the amazing weekend with Baby Girl – we had movie night on Friday night, and on Saturday night. We went to the circus on Saturday afternoon, and she had a play date yesterday.
- For cleaning out Baby Girl’s room – I threw out four black bags full of old stuff and tidied up her room, and sorted out all her clothes. I often don’t get the opportunity to do this, but it felt great to sort all that out. And bonus – I even got to clean my car.
- For the braai I made last night. Yip, a female dared to enter the man’s domain of braai’ing. And I did it well – those lamb chops were divine!
- For my family – I love these people so much and I am so grateful for what God has given me in this life.
I have so much to be grateful for.