Wow, it’s a leap year. And if I wasn’t already married to the man I love, I would ask him to marry me – and I know he’d say yes. Isn’t that an awesome thing to be grateful for? It sure is.
We have had an amazing weekend. On Friday night, we just stayed at home – I had a terrible day at work and was exhausted so I was quite glad when hubby decided to have a stay-in night. On Saturday morning I ran the Park Run, which I loved and I managed to do a better time than I had done in quite a while. And then grocery shopping – not my favourite thing to do, but at least now the shopping is done for the rest of the month. Yay. On Saturday night we went out for dinner with some friends, and I really did not want to go. Every now and then this ugly anxiety rears its ugly head, but I landed up having a really good time. And then yesterday Baby Girl had a play date, and these two girls had such a good time. In fact, I took them to the beach and both girls sang Katy Perry’s Roar at the top of their voices. It was so much fun – even for me.
Today, I am grateful for:
- My marriage – God has graced me with an awesome marriage, and I am forever thankful that God has blessed me in this way.
- Fun – I had a lot of fun this weekend. Even though towards the end I was tired, it was a good “I had fun” this weekend kinda tired.
- Love – there is so much love in my life, and as my eyes are being made open to this fact, the more I am seeing it.
- Having done the monthly grocery shop – it is done. Until next month, but for now it is done.
- Braai – we had such a lovely little braai last night. The weather was amazing, and I made delicious sandwiches, which hubby toasted on the braai. It was delicious and lovely, and I love braai’ing with my family.