And again. I typed November instead of February – perhaps it is because I am so eager for another round of holidays to come up. I am feeling so tired, and I am battling to wake up in the mornings. But, we carry on – one step at a time, knowing that God is faithful to sustain us as we need Him.
Anyway, guess what day it is!
Boy, I really do love it when the 25th of each month comes around. And within half an hour of being at work, my pay is gone. Paid into various accounts, credit cards, school fees, etc. But, at least now it’s done – and I am once again broke until the next 25th comes around.
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
So, in God, will I trust. Although I do often find myself daydreaming about being totally financially free. I dream about the house I would build, the beautiful home decor, I dream about going to the shop and buying myself some new clothes, shoes that actually fit, and having my hair done more often than just once a year…
But, I know that my reliance and blessings come purely from God, and He will look after me, my husband and my daughter.
10-11 This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Emphasis mine.
Today, I am grateful:
- That I can trust God’s provision – He tells me I can, and I believe Him.
- For my husband and my daughter – I have an awesome family, and I cannot imagine my life without them.
- That I had another good run yesterday – it was hot, hot, hot, but still I enjoyed it.
- For the beautiful storm we had last night – the night sky was lit up with lightening and the deep, rolling thunder was just beautiful. I remember how as a little girl I was so scared of storms, and now, I’m not even a little hesitant. I am glad that I can now teach Baby Girl to not be afraid.
- For Coffee – I just can’t go without my cuppa during the day!
I have so much to be grateful for.