Wow. What a beautiful day! It is hot, the sun is shining in a beautiful clear blue sky, and not a breath of wind. Just a pity I am stuck in an office all day, but no matter – tonight when I get home, if the weather holds, we can enjoy a lovely evening.
Today, I am grateful…
- For this beautiful day – being an “I adore winter” kinda gal my whole life, I find it refreshing just how much I am enjoying summer now. It is beautiful.
- That my husband rocks. I needed change to send with Baby Girl to school for tuck shop (for today and for the gala next week), and he organised.
- For a nice cup of coffee. I’m not fussy – a cup of Ricoffy will do, but I enjoy my coffee. Of course, a cappuccino is just as nice.
- For my sight – Baby Girl drew a beautiful picture of me finishing my first 10 km run. And I’ve got it on the wall in my office. I love my new artwork. And I love that I can see it, enjoy it and love it.
- For getting through it – life is hectic. Washing, ironing, working, school, homework, etc, etc, etc… And yet, somehow, hubby and I make it through. We’re tired, exhausted, and have little time for much else but there is a strength to be garnered from learning to do it all yourself. You realise that you can, you do have the worth, and that God is always by your side.
- For the lessons in life that God is teaching me – each day He is moulding me and making me more and more like Christ.
There is much to be grateful for.