What is it with me wanting to type November in the heading every day? I mean, really???
Anyway, as I’ve mentioned, we’ve had an issue with Baby Girl and her dancing. But, after some serious encouragement, she did dance yesterday and got a gold star. I know that she can do this – and I don’t mind if she doesn’t become a dancer, but I just don’t want her to give up.
Anyway, today, I am grateful that:
- Baby Girl had an awesome dance yesterday – so much so that she received a gold star.
- Baby Girl had an awesome swim last night – so much so that she beat every other child she swam against.
- Hubby treated us to Sushi last night – for a girl who always loved her food cooked, I sure am enjoying a sushi treat every now and then.
- I am loved. By God, by my husband, by my daughter, by family and friends – I am loved.
- I can think – I am a living, functioning, thinking individual. I am alive and vibrant and learning how to live that abundant life that Jesus came to give us.
I have much to be grateful for.