It is the second time in recent weeks that I wanted to type November above. Ha ha – I wonder if that means something sinister… 🙂
Today, I am grateful for:
- Such a beautiful weekend with my family. On Friday night it was the Dad’s camp out at the school, and the weather was perfect for the braai and the camp out (okay, until 03:00 the next morning when a gale force wind picked up and actually blew the tent down flat on hubby and baby girl.) But they enjoyed the evening before they went to sleep and had a great time.
- For a lovely dinner with someone who is fast becoming a close friend – at least I hope so – and we went out to Mike’s Kitchen and really had a lovely meal. It is good to have some girlie chatting. Something that has been lacking in my life for a very long time.
- For an awesome run yesterday – I went with a friend, and I ran just short of 8 km. And although my legs feel tired today, I enjoyed it and I ran sort of well. I say sort off because the first half was lovely, until we turned back – right into the wind and up a very steep hill. But, I did it and I enjoyed it. Only by the grace of God – really.
- For a good family day yesterday – Baby Girl had a play date with a friend, and I watched TV, hubby read the newspaper, and it was all round a good, relaxing day. And then hubby proceeded to make the most delicious roast chicken for supper. Yummy.
- And then last night – hubby and I made love. It was awesome and relaxing and amazing. I still need to get my thought life under control, but being with him so intimately was (is) just what I needed. I love that man!
I have so much to be grateful for.