In typing the heading, I almost typed, “Gratitude – 12th November 2015”. Yeah, I am tired. Intensely tired. But, life is good and God is sustaining me day by day (probably moment by moment).
Today, I am grateful for:
- The love of my husband – no matter what difficulties my stinking thinking has brought into my life, the one thing I know is that my husband loves me. Through the warts and all of marriage, that man still loves me.
- My love for my husband – because, I too, still love that man. We have been together for 18 years, and I feel grateful and privileged to be in a union that is functioning, and functioning well, and where we still love each other.
- The love of my God – For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
- The love of my daughter – she is such an affectionate little girl, and I love that she just loves.
- The love that I am learning to have for myself – …I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:14)
I have much to be grateful for.