Wow, what an awesome day. It is Baby Girl’s athletic’s day at Westbourne Oval. And boy did she run. She ran so well, but of course, I would say that – wouldn’t I?
Today, I am grateful for:
- Seeing Baby Girl’s face when she realised that both her Dad and I were there to watch her. We couldn’t stay – we had to get back to work, but we saw her do two races, and she loved knowing we were there. In fact, when I called her to say hello, she beamed so much from ear to ear, because I was there watching her. How precious is that?
- For my husband – on man I am so grateful God gave me this man. He is awesome in so many ways.
- For my job – and the fact that my boss has two little one’s Baby Girl’s age and he seems to understand the school situation, etc.
- For life – I am on a bit of a high from the sport’s day this morning, and just feel so excited about all the potential Baby Girl has. And that we all, in fact, have.
- For love – what an awesome day it is. Wow!
I have so much to be grateful for!