It is honestly the most beautiful day here in Port Elizabeth – not a breathe of wind, clear sunny skies and just lovely. I so wish hubby and I could go to the beach somewhere and just relax and enjoy the day.
Last night our little Baby Girl had a complete meltdown. Shame, the poor little thing is just so tired every Tuesday. On a Monday, she has a hour and a half of dancing, followed by an hour of swimming, and then swimming on Tuesday with the school. And for some reason, it has just worked out this way – last year was better and different. Next year, I doubt she’ll carry on with swimming. But, I normally don’t allow her to watch TV from a Monday to a Thursday, but I’ve decided that on a Tuesday she can. It helps her to zone out a little and she can relax. She really just is very tired.
Today, I am grateful for:
- The beautiful day – I never thought I could ever enjoy summer as much as what I am now (perhaps it is an age thing?), but I love the smell of braai’s, summer, beach, and the beauty of the day during summer.
- My gorgeous husband – who is so kind and so gentle and such a good provider for this family.
- My beautiful daughter – who, I should add, could probably win an academy award with the dramatics when she is tired, but who is loving and kind and gracious.
- My gracious God – who saw me and loved me and told me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- My salvation – through Jesus Christ and His love, I am saved.
I have much to be grateful for.