How do you know I am from South Africa? Well, because when I write the date in my title, I put the day first, not the month…
Perhaps I’ll get a bigger readership if I put February 02nd, 2016…
Just a little humour to start the day…
And that is part of what I am grateful for today.
- That we are all different – for person to person, culture to culture, race to race. God made us different and those differences have become quite contentious in our day, but they should be celebrated. And enjoyed.
- For the delicious supper we had last night. Seriously – P.E. is hot, hot, hot. It’s too hot to sleep and too hot to be inside. So, when we came back from Baby Girl’s swimming lessons, hubby had set the table outside and we sat outside and had supper. It was so lovely.
- For the moment last night where Baby Girl was in bed, and hubby and I sat outside – he on his computer, me on my iPad, just enjoying each other’s company, the silence of the night, the beauty of summer… Not a word was spoken between us, but it was comfortable and relaxing.
- For my family. We work so well together. And I thank God for the path He took me on to get me to this point.
- That I can trust God. No matter my feelings or my thoughts, God’s ways are higher than my ways, and His thoughts are higher than my thoughts. And I can rely, trust and believe in Him no matter what is happening around me.
I have so much to be grateful for – thank you, Jesus!