- I am so grateful that this year has come to an end. We are all feeling tired, and looking forward to a good holiday. And I am grateful that all-in-all, it has been a good year.
- I am grateful that I will be on leave over the next two weeks – so I won’t be blogging 🙂 but I will be taking things easy. I will start blogging again when I get back to work in the New Year.
- I am grateful for you – my readers – and for the awesome opportunity of sharing my growth, what I have learnt (am learning) and my struggles with you. I hope and pray that just a little of what I had to say has touched your heart so that you, too, may grow and learn.
- I am grateful that Christmas is here. Seeing Baby Girl so excited for Christmas is magical and inspiring. I think I’ve forgotten how to just simply enjoy Christmas, the holidays and life in general.
- I am grateful for a New Year, new beginnings and an excitement adventure ahead. I still don’t have my word for next year yet, but I am praying it about it.
- And I am grateful for my awesome family.
I have much to be grateful for…