Yay, summer is here. And it is beautiful and awesome and wonderful. Today, I am grateful for:
- Baby Girl has had a few play dates these holidays with friends who have swimming pools, and she has swam, and played, and loads of fun. And I am grateful because at least she is having some sort of holiday and isn’t stuck at holiday care the whole time. And she is seeing her friends.
- Hubby who is taking Baby Girl to the beach today. It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Port Elizabeth, and I hope they have a great time.
- My bonus – I have paid up my credit card, put money aside to cover Baby Girl’s school fees in January, and her extra mural activities.
- Family and friends – I’ve always hated Christmas and this time of year, and wanted to just hide myself away from the world. I am grateful that I think that God isn’t going to allow that to happen – and in a couple of years time, I’m going to be saying how much I love Christmas and this time of year. I have had such a great time with family and friends over the last couple of weeks, I am truly grateful to have these people in my life.
- God – I love you, Lord. I love that I am yours, and that you look after me and bless me and keep me. I am grateful for all that you have done for me personally. Thank you for being in my life.
I have much to be grateful for.