Today, I am grateful for:
- Life – there are so many wonderful things to experience in life, and I am grateful that I have the opportunity to do so. Simple things like enjoying a really good cup of coffee, or enjoying some fruit salad with hubby when watching a movie last night, or a good night’s sleep, or fun times with family and friends…
- My journey – there are times that I hate this journey that I am on. Feeling anxious for no apparent reason to the point of not being able to eat is quite simply not fun. But, I also know that God is using this and has already used all this to teach me, to heal me and to help me to grow, so that I can become in Him the woman He has created me to be. But, most of all, that I am learning to trust Him – that, I think, is the greatest gift of all.
- My family – I really do quite honestly have the most awesome family ever. Last night Baby Girl was entertaining us with songs and dancing around the dinner table that had her Dad and I crying with laughter. In fact, we’re thinking of loading up on You-Tube. But, I am grateful for the fun and laughter and love that exists in our home.
- The holidays – I cannot wait to go on holiday. I’ve been feeling really tired lately, and I have been battling to get up and get ready for work. I think that some time off just mooching and relaxing is exactly what I need.
- Faith – faith is the one thing you can hang onto when there is nothing else. When you have lost all hope, and vision, and trust you can still have faith. God is greater than any dire situation you may find yourself in, and no matter what you think or feel, you can still have faith in Him. And He won’t let you down.
I have much to be grateful for.