Today, I am so grateful for:
- Baby Girl swimming – we have really battled to get her swimming, and she’s been going for lessons since she was seven months old. And now, suddenly, it has clicked into place. And she is swimming. Amazingly well.
- The awesome weekend with family and friends. It really has been an action packed last couple of weeks with socializing and meeting up with family and friends. It really has been quite lovely.
- My husband – my dear amazing, wonderful, funny husband. Who, after 18 years together, still makes me laugh and smile. I love this man.
- My job – even though I am one of the few people here this week with the holidays, and I’d rather be at home, I love my job. I work with some really amazing people. God truly knew what He was doing when He orchestrated this move.
- My home. Yes, it needs a lot of work. And yes, we can’t afford to truly maintain it, never mind doing it up how we would really like – but I love my home. And I feel very blessed that God has graced us with such a stunning home.
- Proverbs – for sharing a chapter a day from the book of Proverbs with my husband.
I have much to be grateful for.