Wow, what an awesome morning. Let me tell you why today I am so grateful.
- This morning I went to Madam’s school to fetch her reports – and what the school did was to take her artwork and convert it into a calendar for 2016. It is beautiful. I can’t believe that at one stage I never wanted to be a mom. I am so grateful that God took me by the scruff of my collar so to speak and I have this beautiful little girl in my life. I would not change one hard moment, one tear, one sleepless night for any of it – she is so worth it.
- I am grateful for this gorgeous husband that I have. For him giving Baby Girl to me and for adding so much value to my life. Without him, I think I’d be living like a recluse, but he brings me out of myself – no matter how I fight against it.
- I am grateful that Christmas is upon us. I always used to hate Christmas because of my family upbringing and all the stress that goes with that, but seeing Baby Girl so excited for Christmas and so excited for Father Christmas to come, has (is?) changing my view on Christmas.
- I am so grateful that I live a good life; that God is in my life; that my husband and daughter loves me, that I am exercising and getting fit.
- I am very grateful that Jesus knows me. He knows me and He loves me. Thank you, Lord, for seeing me, for knowing me and for loving me all the same.
- I am grateful to live in glorious Port Elizabeth – it is a beautiful town that we live in.
I have much to be grateful for.