Isn’t this just the most amazing time of year. I know that many are missing loved ones, going through broken marriages, illnesses, and many other issues that make this time of the year really hard to deal with. It is my prayer that you get to know God’s grace and His love, and that you will know that no matter how dire your situation, or how alone, lost and sad you may feel that God is always, always with you. Let God just love you!
Today, I am grateful for:
- The love of my husband. I am so grateful that he is here, with me, and that he still loves me.
- The love of my daughter. Children have this wonderful capacity to just love, and I am so glad she is funny, and perfect, and kind and wonderful and just full of bubbles.
- The love of my family. My family has issues – major issues – and they sure know how to put the “fun” back into dysfunctional, but I could never doubt that my parents loved me. In their own dysfunctional way, they loved me. And I am very grateful for that love.
- God’s grace. He truly is an awesome God, who loves and adores us. And no matter what season of life I find myself in, even when He feels so distant and my prayers seem worthless, He is still with me. All the time, He is with me. And He loves me.
- For God always being with me. Always, even unto the end of the age.
I have so much to be grateful for.