- Wow, I cannot believe it is December. This year has absolutely flown by. And I am grateful that all-in-all it has been a good year.
- And I am grateful that Christmas is just around the corner – Baby Girl is so excited for Christmas. It is such a pleasure to share in Christmas from a little girl’s perspective. She can’t wait for Father Christmas to come.
- I am grateful for many things today – that God has spared me to live this life, for all the many gifts and blessings that we have, for the good weather, the lovely days, the people I work with, the delicious supper we had last night, the fun weekend with hubby and Baby Girl.
- In three week’s time I go on leave for two weeks – technically, I don’t have the leave available, but as I am in my fifth year of employment here, my leave should go up to 20 working days per annum, so I should cover any negative amounts soon.
- And I am grateful that hubby emailed ex chick to say he would not be dealing with her anymore. I guess that I am as important to hubby as he is to me.
I have so much to be grateful for.