- I am so grateful for the last couple of days I have had to spend with Baby Girl while Hubby has been in Cape Town on business. I had no idea I would enjoy her so much – she is sweet, and funny, and kind and smart. ‘Children are a gift from the Lord.’ Psalm 127:3 NLT
- I am grateful that hubby is coming back today. I have missed him. And even if we’re just watching TV, his presence is far better than me watching alone. I really like having him around. A lot.
- I am grateful that my company gave me an unexpected increase – I did not ask for one, and I had taken on some additional duties, and out of the blue they gave me an increase. And well, I got paid yesterday, and it has helped. And next year when the school fees go up, I may just have enough money to cover all the costs.
- I am so very grateful that God loves me, and He cares about me, and He has saved me – me, and my household.
- I am grateful for all the little blessings in my life: a beautiful home, a reliable car, a good job, good coffee, and man oh man, a lovely hot shower every morning. So many little blessings that God has blessed me with.
I have so much to be grateful for.