My daughter has got to be the sweetest little girl I know – I am enjoying her so much at this age. Just this morning, we stopped at the petrol station to get change (for her tuck shop), and she told the lady behind the counter, “Do you know that I’m in a concert at my school tonight in the dark, and that my mommy and daddy are coming to watch and that I am a star, and I’m going to sing and dance in my concert?” The woman loved it. She was enthralled with this little blonde haired, green eyed girl who was telling her all about her concert. I am so very proud of Baby Girl (wish I could keep her at this wonderful age…)
So, today, I am grateful for:
- My wonderful family. I truly have an amazing family and I thank God for blessing me so richly.
- My lovely little coffee time treat with hubby yesterday. I didn’t run yesterday (my legs are really sore), but I met up with hubby at lunchtime at a little place called The Friendly Stranger. It’s a very arb building that looks like nothing, but when you walk inside, its the beautiful little contemporary coffee shop, that is a wonderful hide out. It is gorgeous. Anyway, so hubby and I had a coffee – well, he had juice and we shared a cheesecake with caramel on top. Oh. My. Word. That cheesecake was worth every calorie! Only half an hour and I had to be back at work, but it was so worth it.
- The delicious supper last night – hubby loves to cook. It calms him and relaxes him after a hectic day, and because he loves it, he does it really well. I mean, really well.
- My job. It is hectic and busy, but I work with some really amazing people and I am surprisingly good at what I do. I never thought I would fit into the corporate world, but I like organization and so I seem to be a good fit for the company I work for. And next week I get paid with my new salary – can’t wait to see the impact on my take home pay.
- That God will provide all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
I have so much to be grateful for.