Today, I am grateful:
- That God is for my marriage – and my relationship with Him – in more ways and more intently than I could ever know. He will work His good out in His time and in His way.
- That God is for my health and fitness in more ways and more intently than I could ever know. I may just day dream about being slim, trim, fit and healthy but God desires it because He desires what is best for me.
- That God will protect and parent Baby Girl as her life map is already written by Him and He knows her and loves her in a way that I never could.
- That God will provide for all my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.
- That God loves me and that I can rest my tired mind and body and soul in His arms.
I have much to be grateful for.