What a fun evening!
My mom came around for dinner, as she does every second Tuesday, and very often it can be quite stressful, but last night was just fun. And we dressed Baby Girl up in her new uniform for next year. So sweet!
- Today I am grateful for the fun and laughter from last night. It really was quite lovely.
- And the delicious food that hubby made. It really was quite awesome.
- For being able to sort out Baby Girl’s school uniform so early – yes, I had to buy it on credit card, but I have what is needed. Yay! And I can’t believe she is going to Grade 1 next year. Oh. My. Word. The time sure has flown.
- For really enjoying Baby Girl where she is now – she is awesome and I wish I could keep her at this age. I really am enjoying her so much now.
- For all the wonderful blessings I have in my life.
I have so much to be grateful for. Thank you, Lord!