We’re in a bind – our financial situation has never been strong, and it has been a constant battle to make ends meet and live a quality life. Unfortunately, you need money to do things in life… like feed your family, clothe them for school, etc. And we have been given some further bad news – a large chunk of hubby’s income may be “sold off” to a competitor which means he’ll lose anything between R7 000 and R10 000 a month. That is a huge loss for us. But, today I am grateful for:
- That God will provide all our needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.
- That God is Jehovah Jireh – the God who provides.
- That we can trust God – is a God of love and kindness, and God who has promised us abundant life.
- That God knows our future, and knows the plans He has for us, plans to prosper us, and not to harm us – to give us a hope and a future.
- And that no matter what happens – God is always with us.
I have so much to be grateful for – thank you Lord that you are mindful of me, of my marriage, of our situation and you are with us, ever step of the way.