I have had an awesome weekend. Summer is here and I am loving it! Really…
- I am grateful that hubby and baby girl surprised me at the Park Run – as I was running to the finish, I heard some cheering and waving going on and there stood hubby and baby girl. Do you have any idea just how awesome that was for me? Well, let me tell you … it was pretty awesome. It was great to see them there. I know it’s just a park run, and its not like I’m running a marathon or anything, but the support was amazing.
- The lovely wine club we had on Saturday night – there was much laughter, some really delicious food, some cheeses I had not tried before, and much talking and communing with friends. It was so lovely.
- The lovely braai we had last night – the weather has just been amazing, and usually on a Sunday night we have something light and easy, like toast and coffee for supper. But, the weather was so awesome that we could not help but have a braai. Yay for summer and yay for my hubby for making such delicious lamb chops.
- For Baby Girl – she is such a gentle and funny little thing. She has such a good sense of humour. I am very proud to be her mamma.
- For God – it is such an honour and privilege to believe in a God who loves us so much! I am grateful for all that God has done, is doing and will still do in my life, in my marriage and for my future.
I have much to be grateful for.