I have so much to be grateful for – good health, a beautiful home, a loving husband, a gorgeous daughter. I am feel privileged to be doing a gratitude journal. Not only to change my thinking, but because I actually do have so much to be grateful for:
- For the privilege and honour to thank God each day for His many blessings;
- For knowing that I have so much to be grateful for – I feel humbled that I get to live this awesome life;
- For dinner with my family last night – I made supper, and it was actually quite good (surprise, surprise);
- For friends – I don’t have many friends, but I do enjoy the company of the few friends that I do have;
- For gratitude – for the gift of being grateful for what you have, no matter how little it is.