I have so much to be grateful for:
- That no matter what horrors life may throw my way, God is always with me. He will never leave me nor forsake me. And He makes that same promise to my husband and to my daughter. I truly have no reason to fear.
- That I have such an amazing husband, who loves me and listens to me and who bought us sushi last night for supper. How awesome is that?
- That it is Friday – I have been so tired lately, and I know its work pressure and running more as I’m trying to get fit, but I’ve hardly been able to keep my eyes open at night. In fact, last night, I think I feel asleep by 20:30.
- For all the loving and cuddles I got from Baby Girl last night – hubby went to supper with the boys, and Baby Girl and I stayed at home to eat sushi and after supper she came and sat on my lap and there was lots of love and cuddles. She is growing up too quickly and I know that soon she isn’t going to want to do anything with me as she goes out to explore the world.
- For the promise that God knows my future – He knows the plans that He has for me.
Thank you Lord that I have so much to be grateful for.