Today, I am grateful for:
- My little mini date with hubby last night – Baby Girl was super tired, so we allowed her to eat supper in front of the TV (something we very seldom do), and hubby and I sat at the table and chatted and ate together. It was wonderful. And after mooching a bit, Baby Girl started to feel better. Wednesdays are always so busy for her with gymnastics, swimming and school – all on one day.
- For my life – just this morning I was thinking about what a glorious life I live. I know we battle financially, and I know that there are many things on the house I would like to do – but I have a beautiful home, and a wonderful husband, and a functioning family, and so much to be grateful for. Thank you!
- For my job – I love my job and I really enjoy the people who I work with. It’s a good group of people and I am so thankful that God saw through my resistance because He knew what was best for me.
- For coming to work and being treated to a delicious cappuccino – the partners here have bought this fancy new coffee machine, and the PA’s had to learn how to use it, and so I was treated to a cappuccino after giving the machine a “test run”. It was sooo lovely!
- For God – not only for His forgiveness, but for His acceptance, and His love.
I have much to be grateful for.