Today, I am grateful for:
- Realising that I don’t have to be in control. God is in control, and He sees everything, knows everything and knows what is best. And more importantly, He is motivated by pure love. So, I can trust Him and leave everything in His hands.
- For the most delicious chicken hubby cooked last night – roast chicken pieces. It was divine. And for hubby making Rosti with supper. Do you have any idea just how delicious that is?
- For the laughs – my mom visited last night, and there was fun and laughter around dinner. It was sweet.
- For that most darling little girl (do all mother’s across the globe feel like their babies are best, the brightest, the most beautiful – or is it just me… 🙂 ). She truly does bring so much light and love into our lives.
- For God – because His truth truly does set us free.
I have so much to be grateful for. Thank you, Lord, for all your blessings.