Today, I am grateful for:
- That if all goes according to plan, I will run again today – I have not run since last week Wednesday (due to weather, sore leg, and a host of other reasons, but hopefully today I will run).
- For our companionship in God – that no matter how lonely or lost we feel, God is always with us. “What a friend we have in Jesus.”
- For the love of my family – for my husband and daughter who are such amazing people.
- For friends – I don’t have many friends, and I wish I did have more, and I wish that Baby Girl has a few really good friends, but for the friends that I do have – I am truly grateful.
- That God will continue the good work in me until the day of Christ Jesus – that He will never give up on me. Or my husband. Or my family. God loves us too much to ever give up on us.
I have much to be grateful for – thank you!