Today, I am grateful for:
- Missing my man. He is in Cape Town on business, and will only be back tomorrow. And I miss him. And I love that I miss him. It shows there is much love between us still that we miss each other when we’re apart.
- Summer – yeah, summer is finally here. And it is hot, hot, hot. How lovely.
- To be alive. I have so much to yet accomplish – and moving beyond my hangups and the bonds of the past is definitely one of them. And I am grateful to be alive that I still have the opportunity to accomplish this.
- To Jesus – for being my saviour, not just to get me into Heaven. But to get Heaven into me – while I am alive, here – on this earth. Thank you.
- To the Holy Spirit – for guiding me each and every day!