Today I am grateful for:
- Such stunning weather this past weekend (and today) – I am hoping that it means that summer has finally arrived.
- My gorgeous husband – and the uh, quickie we had on Friday before fetching Baby Girl from school.
- My family – I love my family. My husband and daughter are so precious and special and simply amazing people. My family rocks!
- Park Run – was a bit slower on Saturday, but I still enjoy it and I find that every time I get a bit emotional, because I can’t believe I’m actually running. Thank you, Lord!
- My home – I potted around the house yesterday, cleaning out cupboards, sorting out winter clothes from summer clothes, and I loved it. And I love my home.
- God – for getting us through some very financially difficult months. And for always being on my such.
I have much to be grateful for!