In continuing my daily journey into gratitude, today, I am grateful for:
- My most amazing husband who is looking after Baby Girl today on the last day of the school holidays – I wish I could be at home with them, but alas, I have to work.
- My most amazing husband who is working so hard, and doing what he can, to help us to continue floating financially – and not sinking. He works so hard and I am so very proud of him. And in between all that, he still finds time to cycle and look after his health and fitness, cook supper every night and help out with baby girl when he can. My husband rocks.
- My most beautiful daughter – who is an absolute legend. Just the past weekend she made a Spongebob Squarepants from a carton roll. Is is well-mannered, well-behaved and super intelligent. This little girl rocks – and she’s giving me grey hair, but hey, I wouldn’t change it for anything in all the world.
- For my hubby’s parents who came from Cape Town to look after Madam during the last week of the school holidays – they left yesterday but Baby Girl had a great time last week. She really enjoyed having them around.
- For God – who sees and knows the best that I can be.
- For such an awesome day yesterday – hubby and I took Baby Girl to Pine Lake to play by the beach. It was stunning! I am so grateful that Summer is finally starting to come.