There is so much to be grateful for in life – and I am grateful that God is working in me; that He is growing me into the person He created me to be, using all my potential to accomplish His will in this world. God saw me – that lonely, lost and frightened little girl. He saw me, He loved me and He continues to work in me – in my heart and in my mind, and He will never give up on me.
So, no matter what my circumstances may look like, or how we are battling financially, or how tired I am feeling of late, God is with me. There is no reason to fret or be afraid.
Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
Today, I am grateful for:
- That God knows me so well, He knows what will work in my life and what won’t, what I need and what I don’t, where or how I need to grow as a person, and what I need to leave behind. I don’t even know myself so well. I am grateful that I can trust God with who I am.
- That my husband knows me so well – I have nothing to hide from him. I can totally and completely trust him with my life. First God though, but also my husband.
- That my daughter is so amazing – do all parents feel this way? I feel honoured and privileged to have such an amazing daughter.
- For our family – even in rough times, we work. Our family structure is such that we work.
- That both my husband and I are committed to making our marriage work. Not many people can say that.
Thank you, Lord, for my blessings – thank you for always looking out for the best for me. Forgive me when I have resisted you, rebelled against you, not taken you seriously.