Thank you Lord Jesus for my many blessings.
10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Some lovely sunny weather – more rain to come, apparently, but for now we can enjoy some some sun. How lovely.
- My gorgeous husband – who is a rock star husband and father. My prayer is for him to see how amazing he is.
- My gorgeous baby girl – who is funny and kind and gentle and caring. I pray that God will protect her little heart and look after her.
- My beautiful home – that keeps us safe and dry and warm. I pray that God will grace us with the will and the work to maintain and look after our blessing.
- For my family – cause we work.