I am truly so grateful and honoured that you have graced my life with this rock star husband of mine. He is awesome. Thank you Lord for giving him to me – help me to be a wife worthy of this most amazing gift.
Today, I am grateful for:
- My husband – who went all over Port Elizabeth yesterday to find one of the few remaining Stickeez albums left. Just so that Baby Girl can also have one.
- My husband – who cooked and cleaned last night while I attended to Baby Girl, took her to swimming and sorted out and packed bags.
- My Baby Girl – who is funny and kind and lovely and I am in awe that she is my daughter. Wow.
- My home – keeps us warm and safe and sheltered and I feel very blessed to be living there.
- My life – I feel quite privileged to be living this life: we have battled and struggles and there is so much we want to do, but we have so much to be grateful for. Thank you, Lord!