I have not blogged for a couple of days, because I have been off ill – on my second round of antibiotics, and now – today – I am back at work. I am grateful for:
- My health – that even though I have been ill the last couple of days, I am generally a healthy person.
- My husband – who has taken such good care of me over the last while. Suppers have been cooked, house maintained, cleaning done. He has been totally awesome.
- For my husband who on my birthday gave me a new heart rate monitor – my old one, which is about 10 years old, just used to flat line half way through a run. It is so lovely, that I am wearing it to work today – okay, it looks very sporty, and doesn’t really go with corporate attire, but I’m like – I don’t care. I love it and I’m wearing it. And in case you’re interested, I have done 2 950 steps today thus far. Only 4 550 short of my daily goal. Loving it!
- My Baby Girl – who gave me three lemons from our lemon tree (in case I got thirsty and wanted to make lemonade), her first pair shoes (that was on display in my room), a string (who knows what for) in a lovely orange toy bag. I was really touched by all her effort to give me such a thoughtful present.
- For all the wonderful blessings for my birthday – thank you Jesus!