I feel so tired today. But, that’s because it’s been such an awesome weekend. So, today, I am grateful for:
- An awesome weekend with my husband – there was a time when we didn’t look forward to weekends because of all the stress, and now I find we’re relaxing more and more at home, and just enjoying family time.
- Such a lovely play date for Baby Girl with the most lovely little girl – they played so nicely together, that we didn’t even know we had two little girls in the house.
- For the delicious soup hubby made – Cock-a-leekie soup – it is delicious. I have some for lunch today at work! I am so grateful my man knows his way around the kitchen (and washing the dishes afterwards).
- For the lovely braai with friends – new friends – on Saturday night. I always feel uncomfortable around new people (guess I still get shy and nervous, even at my age), but I found myself rather enjoying myself on Saturday night.
- For God: for knowing that me, my family, my husband are all so important to Him.
I am truly very blessed – thank you Jesus!