Yesterday, I made a decision to block hubby’s sister on Facebook. I am tired of viewing this perfect life, and all these comments about the new favourite sister-in-law, when for 15 years she has treated me like dirt. I don’t like what it is doing to me, or the person I am becoming.
I wanted to tell hubby, but was very nervous that he would be annoyed – but he was so understanding.
So, today, I am grateful for:
- Hubby’s understanding attitude in me blocking his sister on Facebook and realising that my growth is more important than maintaining diplomatic relations…
- For hubby’s body that always feels so good when I cuddle up to him in this cold, cold winter we’re having.
- For Baby Girl learning how to swim – she’s my little Rock Star.
- For my family – we’re all battling the Influenza, and hubby has bronchitis, and baby girl is coughing and my throat is sore and I don’t feel the greatest, but we’re all there for each other. In fact, as we left in a rush this morning, Baby Girl went to fetch a soft toy bunny to keep her dad company while he is sick in bed. How sweet is that?
- For God’s love for me – I trust and know and believe that God will provide all that we need. His word – Philippians 4:19 – tells me so.