It is very cold here in little old Port Elizabeth, and this winter has been so harsh. We’ve had freezing temperatures, gale force winds, pouring rain – snow on the high-lying areas. But, you see, I have so much to be grateful for:
- My wonderful hubby – I got so cold last night but I am grateful that I could snuggle up to my man and get warm. He feels comfortable – he feels like home.
- The delicious food my hubby cooked last night.
- AND he washed the dishes.
- For Baby Girl – love this kids sense of humour.
- For my family – and all the love and laughter that we share.
This gratitude journal for one’s family is so wonderful – it really focuses your mind on the little things to be grateful for. Just having hubby with me – after being together for 17 years – and that he is still here, just being present, is such a wonderful gift.
17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.