I’ve done a Gratitude Journal for 21 Days over at The Fragrance of Marriage, focusing on showing appreciation for one’s spouse and family. And I enjoyed it so much, and really felt my heart and mind grow stronger over these last 21 days, that I’ve decided to continue the same over here.
Today, I am grateful for:
- My gorgeous, most amazing husband.
- My beautiful, clever and kind little girl (well, she’s not so little – she’s now six).
- An awesome weekend with my family and friends.
- Our little furkids at home, who always snuggle with us in winter and keep us nice and warm.
- My home – my beautiful home.
Thank you, Lord, for all these blessings. Thank you.