People have legitimate questions:
- Don’t I really know what is best for me better than anyone?
- Why would I yield control of my life to God?
- How do I know I can even trust God?
- What if God wants to hurt me?
- Who is God?
- It’s too hard to stop trusting myself and to trust God instead.
According to Scripture – we have two choices about who controls our lives:
1. Our sinful flesh – the result is always the same -> death on every level
2. God’s Spirit – the result is always the same -> life and peace on every level
God never expects us to trust Him blindly without reason. He reveals Himself to us in nature and in the Bible so that we can get to know Him and so that we…
View original post 1,200 more words