Today, we are asked to take a moment to appreciate the people around you and to take a moment to appreciate their unique talents, abilities and personalities.
- My hubby: always the gracious host, making sure people are looked after and feel comfortable, with a wonderful sense of humour and a sensitive heart that is full of caring and love.
- My Baby Girl: with a wonderful sense of humour, she looks for ways to make people laugh and constantly teases us all the time.
- My co-workers: all who are wonderful to work for – most who are perfectionists (like me) and who like things to be done right.
- My family: who in their own way do love me, and have somehow managed to do the best they can with what has been given to them (in their own way).
- My hubby’s family: full of love and laughter and how a real family should be – even with their own problems and issues.
I am grateful for this life I get to live. And thank God above for His grace, His love, and His being so intimately involved my life – in all our lives – to bring good and abundant blessings to us.