Today, we need to send notes to five people who deserve a little recognition.
- To my hubby – thank you for who you are, for providing for our family in hard financial times, for being such a good father to Baby Girl, for always making sure we have healthy dinners (and vegetables) each night, for being working and for trying so hard – I see you, I see you for all that you are and for all that you can be, and will be, in time to come. And I want to give you recognition for being the most amazing man ever.
- To my co-worker – thank you for making the office environment a friendly one and one that can be endured from day-to-day. Thank you.
- To Baby Girl’s teacher – thank you for nurturing and educating our little Baby Girl. She has thrived and blossomed this last year, and as a mom, it has been amazing to see.
- To our pharmacist – who always helps us with antibiotics when we’ve run out of medical aid and can’t afford a doctor’s appointment, and you supply what we need even though we don’t have a script. Thank you for understanding.
- To both my bosses – the work is hard and demanding and the pace can be hectic at times, but both of you are good bosses and I am enjoying my job very much. Thank you.