Today, I am grateful for:
- The stunning weather we had yesterday – only in South Africa, in the middle of winter, are we able to go the beach and walk and swim and have a great day. Baby Girl loved it.
- The beautiful birthday presents that Baby Girl received from her granny and Aunt & Uncle.
- The delicious breakfast that hubby made for me this morning – a cheese and tomato omelet that I enjoyed at work.
- Hubby not cycling yesterday – it was so amazing to sleep in a little with him. Something I very rarely get to do.
- Our KFC picnic on the beach front. Lovely.
Thank you dear God for these precious gifts in my life.