Today, I am grateful for:
- That hot shower – today is freezing cold, just a few degrees above zero, and I could feel my body relax as I stepped into that hot shower.
- The school bus waiting to take Baby Girl to her classroom so that she doesn’t get wet in this hectic storm we are having this morning.
- Sharing desert with my husband – not every night – but regularly. After Baby Girl has gone to bed, and we are settling to watch our favourite series, we often share a desert together. Our blessed little routine.
- God not leaving me to live my life in fear – that each and every day He is teaching me that I have no reason to be anxious or afraid. It is hard. I want to cling to what I know, which is this anxiety – but God has so much more planned for all of us.
- The ladies where I work. They all start a little earlier than what I do, and every morning when I get in, they have switched the heater on so I don’t walk into a cold office.
Thank you dear God for these precious gifts in my life.